You wouldn’t drive your car on the road without suspension – and waves are even harder on your back than a bumpy road
4S TITANIUM II SEAT SUSPENSION
According to the product development strategy for the Titanium seat suspension systems, steps have included a several-year-process with attention to:
- Analyzing customer needs
- Different kind of driver ergonomics in boats
- Selection of suitable materials and methods
- Development of shock absorption profile
- Testing in different types and sizes of waves
- Testing in different sizes of boats
- Repeated impact- and endurance tests
- Building up a reliable manufacturing process
As a result of this process Scandinavian Seat Suspension Systems has created an affordable product without compromising on the quality in any detail or function – a product making it possible also for owners of smaller boats to have a comfortable, smooth ride in whatever sea condition.
Unlike other suspension chassis on the market, the Titanium II has a lower total height (only 310 – 360 mm) inclusive swivel plate and sliders, making it possible to install it also in smaller boats. As driving over rough sea is more uncomfortable in a smaller boat, it goes without saying that a suspension system is needed as much in smaller boats as in bigger ones.
Black: Impact force on normal seats
Yellow: Impact force with Seat Suspension Titanium II
Note that shock absorption efficiency increases the rougher the waves are.